NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development – Free Course Udemy
Learn NestJS, a powerful Node.js back-end development framework built upon Express, that harnesses the capabilities of TypeScript. Inspired by popular libraries and frameworks like Angular, React, and Vue, NestJS enhances developer productivity and experience. Unlike other Node.js libraries, NestJS provides a comprehensive application architecture that promotes testability, scalability, loose coupling, and maintainability.
With its growing popularity, NestJS is favored for its features:
- Simple to use, learn, and master
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI) for enhanced productivity
- Well-documented with active codebase development and maintenance
- Open-source (MIT license) and supports various Nest-specific modules
- Easy unit testing and suitable for both Monoliths and Microservices
In this course, you will be guided through the planning, development, and deployment of a fully-featured back-end application. Benefit from the instructor’s experience in developing and maintaining systems that cater to millions of concurrent users at scale.